Welcome to Flyway 2014!
The 2014 festival takes place October 23-26th in Pepin, Stockholm, and Maiden Rock, Wisconsin. Join us!
The knock-your-socks-off film lineup is almost ready, festival passes are selling briskly, and the pies are in the oven as the villages along Lake Pepin spruce themselves up for the Flyway. We had a bit of a website disaster recently, but don’t panic: the little elves who work on that kind of thing, all of whom are volunteers, incidentally, are in their little workshops with their little hammers and wrenches putting everything back together. In the meantime, you can definitely buy your festival pass here and start anticipating the beauty and fun that is the FLYWAY FILM FESTIVAL!
Until Sunday, August 31, a Full Festival Pass is only $80 and a Screening Pass is $50.
Regular prices resume on Monday, September 1 ($105 for a Full Festival Pass and $70 for a Screening Pass).
Buy yours quick before some other bird gets the worm!
A Full Festival Pass includes:
- Admission to all film screenings
- Admission to the October 23 Flyway Kickoff Gala (including complimentary food, drink and live music)
- Admission to the Flyway Film Festival Lounge and official Flyway parties (as published in the Program Guide)
- Admission to all Flyway Film Festival panel discussions
A Screening Pass includes:
- Admission to any and all of the 2014 Flyway Film Festival screenings.
Schedule Coming Soon
The full 2014 Flyway Film Festival schedule is coming very soon. Please check back!